• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

been searching for 2 years for a nice copy of this bad boy

de2.jpg

Almost bid against you. Glad I didn't (thumbs u

I appreciate you saving me money...will a $7777.77 max proxy bid, I wasn't losing lol

lol Man I guess my 7777.76 wasn't gonna do it

I was actually gonna just throw a 1K bid on it. Thinking I would win it around $400. Good thing I realized I didn't have any money to spend lol

Congrats dude.......and dibs (thumbs u

all right young pup, make sure you double check with me on centaurs...got it sonny!

I know I know :sorry:

Holy Mackrel.....you guys are showin off some FANTASTIC new books !!! I can't compete.....but I sure love lookin at em .....knowing they really exist. Makes me kinda feel like the "little kid brother" .....who is tagging along.

So.....without further ado.......I bring to you.....on day 16.....the book I have eagerly been waiting for. Its in a little bit more beat up shape than I thought.......(around a 3.0 - 4.0) ...but I'm not sending it back. I already read it.....(while sipping an Imperial IPA homebrew)......and enjoyed every second of it.

Superman32back_0002.jpg

any guesses?...........

Superman32back_0001.jpg

Holy Mackrel.....you guys are showin off some FANTASTIC new books !!! I can't compete.....but I sure love lookin at em .....knowing they really exist. Makes me kinda feel like the "little kid brother" .....who is tagging along.

So.....without further ado.......I bring to you.....on day 16.....the book I have eagerly been waiting for. Its in a little bit more beat up shape than I thought.......(around a 3.0 - 4.0) ...but I'm not sending it back. I already read it.....(while sipping an Imperial IPA homebrew)......and enjoyed every second of it.

Superman32back_0002.jpg

any guesses?...........

Superman32back_0001.jpg

Congrats Senor :applause: You waited a long time and it was worth it. Glad you enjoyed reading it too

Newest Nedor. Just arrived earlier today via Fedex. Man that's sweet. :cloud9:

Considering how badly Pyro-Man's punch mangled the helmet, I'm surprised there aren't pieces of grey matter flying everywhere, given Schomburg's attention to detail. :devil:

SC31cgc94f.jpg

And it's the George Hainley copy to boot (thumbs u

Congrats Senor :applause: You waited a long time and it was worth it. Glad you enjoyed reading it too

You are the official CS cheerleader Bill. Thanks.

as excited as I am sure bill is to hear that, I believe he rather "have" a cheerleaeder, than be one lol

as excited as I am sure bill is to hear that, I believe he rather "have" a cheerleaeder, than be one lol

(thumbs u

A Texas A&M cheerleader would be at the top of Bill's list.

hm they grow them pretty here in Fl too

floridafans10.jpg

floridafans10.jpg

That is very nice Gator! Now see if you can find a picture of a female Texas A&M cheerleader :popcorn:

floridafans10.jpg

That is very nice Gator! Now see if you can find a picture of a female Texas A&M cheerleader :popcorn:

this was the best I could find...think bill will like her (shrug)

ugly203.jpg

floridafans10.jpg

This picture is clearly off topic and I find it offensive so I am saving the images to my computer as evidence :censored:

:devil:

floridafans10.jpg

ugly203.jpg

Is that an LSU Cheerleader? :devil:

floridafans10.jpg

ugly203.jpg

Is that an LSU Cheerleader? :devil:

you might be right...my bad doh!

Neat covers all along with the miniature Speeds.....

I like the full size Speeds too and other Harvey issues.

3297378349_be37ec141e_o.jpg

I saved this cover from the dust bin. Names are trimmed off to protect the innocent.

3297378495_eb79a1bdf8_o.jpg

3297378585_b47df413c1_o.jpg

3297378237_709aa2b208_o.jpg

2825576459_f17fe3dfab_b.jpg

and westerns by ME don't get any respect either.

3298204120_3a419fd0c5_b.jpg

I posted these in another thread but I thought you guys needed to see something besides cheerleaders. Boy Howdy! You do!

bb