• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,425 posts in this topic

Thanks Guys, I really only wanted one, but they were in a box lot, now I can't decide which ones I need to keep...Does anyone have the number of the nearest chapter of Comics Anonymous?;) ?

I'll take whichever ones you don't want to keep :wishluck:

Thanks Guys, I really only wanted one, but they were in a box lot, now I can't decide which ones I need to keep...Does anyone have the number of the nearest chapter of Comics Anonymous?;) ?

Very cool volumes Sharon.When you get the info on the Comics Anonymous,see if you can get a group rate.I need a lot of help too..

Two new additions.

fy11.jpg

bluebeetle10.jpg

Very cool volumes Sharon.When you get the info on the Comics Anonymous,see if you can get a group rate.I need a lot of help too..

Two new additions.

fy11.jpg

bluebeetle10.jpg

cool books, geek.

you've converted me sha'---i'm going to try to win a bound volume of my own shortly.

I have a few Wilbur pieces from the David Crippen "D" Copy Collection (?), and this one is one of my favorites that I just got (or rather, opened from the Comic Link box!) today:

3399096495_0ab9aa1f18.jpg

I love those Lauren! I once put the whole run of Wilbur together. Sold them on eBay a couple of years ago in a weak moment...

:cry:

I have a few Wilbur pieces from the David Crippen "D" Copy Collection (?), and this one is one of my favorites that I just got (or rather, opened from the Comic Link box!) today:

I love those Lauren! I once put the whole run of Wilbur together. Sold them on eBay a couple of years ago in a weak moment...

I'm still looking for #1 and 2 to complete my Wilbur run. Ginger, I only have 1, 4 and 8. She's a hard gal to collect. :(

I'm still looking for #1 and 2 to complete my Wilbur run. Ginger, I only have 1, 4 and 8. She's a hard gal to collect. :(

WOW! You must have been working on the Wilburs a long time. 92 issues to track down takes some time. I know it took me a few years.

WOW! You must have been working on the Wilburs a long time. 92 issues to track down takes some time. I know it took me a few years.

...6 months. hm This is more or less my whole life.