• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,437 posts in this topic

with overstreet just this week announcing that aman 25 and 26 are no longer officially considered part of the run, due to the logo change, i am pleased to present the following for all you completionists out there. thanks to gator for several of them, whether undercopies or the 'real things.'

amanrun.jpg

Spectacular run! :applause: #15 is my old copy...#22 is such an awesome cover! :cloud9:

So this will be cross posted, so I do apologize. I also apologize for the photo quality. I just found out today that my digital camera is broken, as well as my scanner. I'll be getting a new cam (and maybe a scanner) once I get my tax return.

First, Shield Wizard #1! Very exciting, CGC 4.5

3446503838_34acb7ee0c.jpg

And next, Superman #2, CGC 4.0. This book excites me almost as much as my Archie 1.

3446505814_62a7c3a6c1.jpg

each a beauty. the girl is a geek, i tell you.

Wow, I think I'm in love..... (worship)

Edited by Vtcomics

One more Planet!

planet3.jpg

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! :cloud9:

Dang, this is one cool book! I don't get lured from my silver age Superboy and Superman stuff often, but wow!

Sensation 96

Un. real. :o

Here's a fun new arrival.

Big Shot 67, Jul-46 from Columbia.

Solid reader condition,. Very nice Ogden Whitney Skyman story. Unfortunately, Sparky Watts is by , DeAngelo, not Boody Rogers. Disappointing, since Rogers' Sparky is usually one of the best features in the book. Charlie Chan, Joe Palooka, etc.

bigshot67.jpg

Jack

WOW!! I don't recall EVER seeing such clear recognition of 1) an artist on the cover of a book of that vintage AND 2) service by the artist (even though that was more common). Quite interesting. Thanks for posting it. (thumbs u

WOW!! I don't recall EVER seeing such clear recognition of 1) an artist on the cover of a book of that vintage AND 2) service by the artist (even though that was more common). Quite interesting. Thanks for posting it. (thumbs u

There are also a big blurb inside the book and a tribute panel in Brass Knuckles.

Scan those pages, search through my Four Colors, grade problem sets -- what do you think I should do first tomorrow, Scrooge?

Jack

Scan those pages, search through my Four Colors, grade problem sets -- what do you think I should do first tomorrow, Scrooge?

Jack

hm About you look for Four Colors :sumo: and I do some grading (my own, not yours; ... of course, for some students, for how often they asked for help, grading'll be easy ...)

Jack

hm About you look for Four Colors :sumo: and I do some grading (my own, not yours; ... of course, for some students, for how often they asked for help, grading'll be easy ...)

So you don't want to see the Ogden Whitney pages? Some comic-book fan you are!

Jack