• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,426 posts in this topic

My first KDF. Thanks Rick!!!

kdf18.jpg

Sweet! :applause:

Congrats on the KDF, Sardo! (thumbs u

Speaking of "Seeing Eye", I picked up a nice KDF #20 :cloud9: at Philly WW last month:

3482110344_1157e5600f_b.jpg

Very nice!!! Our copies look good together. :headbang:

both very cool books

GATOR, who is sad to not have cool centaurs in his collection any longer

My first KDF. Thanks Rick!!!

kdf18.jpg

Sweet! :applause:

Congrats on the KDF, Sardo! (thumbs u

Speaking of "Seeing Eye", I picked up a nice KDF #20 :cloud9: at Philly WW last month:

3482110344_1157e5600f_b.jpg

Congrats..to both of you....nice copies... :applause:

Wonderful book!!! Congratulations. How rare do you think this is? Also, it is my understandign that there are some great colr panels inside of this. Could you scan and show those to us?

Thanks!!

It's pretty rare but it does come up occasionally. I've only ever seen three or four for sale. Heritage sold a restored one a couple of years ago. Steve/Shocase had one for sale a while back. i think I've seen one other one on ebay a couple of years ago.

I'll defintely post some interior pics when I get the chance. (thumbs u

I believe Gene Carpenter had one for sale the last time I saw him, which was probably at Baltimore last year.

I like Gene a lot, but at his prices, likely it is still available today (thumbs u
GatorToughness.jpg

Wonderful book!!! Congratulations. How rare do you think this is? Also, it is my understandign that there are some great colr panels inside of this. Could you scan and show those to us?

Thanks!!

It's pretty rare but it does come up occasionally. I've only ever seen three or four for sale. Heritage sold a restored one a couple of years ago. Steve/Shocase had one for sale a while back. i think I've seen one other one on ebay a couple of years ago.

I'll defintely post some interior pics when I get the chance. (thumbs u

I believe Gene Carpenter had one for sale the last time I saw him, which was probably at Baltimore last year.

I like Gene a lot, but at his prices, likely it is still available today (thumbs u
GatorToughness.jpg

just being honest (thumbs u

3 books I got from a local show this weekend. Thanks to lhcomics.

1st Gladstone Gander Gyro Gearloose, Porky Pig on crack, and a cool Capt. Marvel Jr. cover - nicely done! :headbang:

Fixed your post.

1st Gladstone Gander Gyro Gearloose, Porky Pig on crack, and a cool Capt. Marvel Jr. cover - nicely done! :headbang:

Fixed your post.

doh!:tonofbricks:

(at least the "Porky Pig on crack" was correct)

Fixed your post.

doh!:tonofbricks:

(at least the "Porky Pig on crack" was correct)

"Porky Pig on peyote"

JPS

Just got the final issue I needed to complete this run. The toughest issue of the run, at least in my oppinion. There are only 2 graded copies in the census: a 3.0 & a 4.5. :cloud9:

ps5front.jpg

ps5back.jpg