• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,426 posts in this topic

Just back from Susan & CGC. Picked it up from the post office the day before I left for SD... :cloud9:

batman1f.jpg

(worship) (worship) (worship) Dang I wish I had a Bat 1!!!

Yeah, me too.

And imagine my surprise on seeing this book here when Jeff had it with him in SD and didn't even offer to share a glance at it with poor old Ciorac.........

:cry:

It was in my car with my box of books for the Friday night geek-out. Wish you could've made it!

Picked this up at a local show -

That's a sweet looking WWII Superman cover! :applause:

Picked this up at a local show -

That's a sweet looking WWII Superman cover! :applause:

Thanks guys. A little outside of my niche but I just didn't want to let it slip by.

More in line with the collection were these in yesterday's mail. I guess they showed up to balance the two Fights I just also bought. Absolutely LOVE the mouse on the frame on the RA&A # 10 :cloud9: -

83153.jpg.f863717898660ed91fc2ca470b237fb5.jpg

83154.jpg.3ea3b896eff1d838428c10ac1e44502a.jpg

83155.jpg.977b14c12f3ecd975ade60a9b5e722a4.jpg

83156.jpg.b8e7cf3db33f0b458b9324b88c2b33df.jpg

Just back from Susan & CGC. Picked it up from the post office the day before I left for SD... :cloud9:

batman1f.jpg

(worship) (worship) (worship) Dang I wish I had a Bat 1!!!

Yeah, me too.

And imagine my surprise on seeing this book here when Jeff had it with him in SD and didn't even offer to share a glance at it with poor old Ciorac.........

:cry:

It was in my car with my box of books for the Friday night geek-out. Wish you could've made it!

Wonderful book Jeff. Very envious that you have your own copy! :sick:

More in line with the collection were these in yesterday's mail. I guess they showed up to balance the two Fights I just also bought. Absolutely LOVE the mouse on the frame on the RA&A # 10 :cloud9: -

GREAT STUFF!

This is #9? I'm missing it. A unique approach to the "wallpaper" cover.

83153.jpg

I agree about the mouse -- the experts (maybe it was you) attribute it to Dan Noonan, if I remember right. Do you mind if I replace the GCD cover with yours? That one is a mess.

83154.jpg

The Nazis obviously think this woman (who? Rio?) is stark-raving-bonkers to charge straight into point blank gunfire and are fleeing in terror!

83155.jpg

Jack

I know people don't like writing on their comics but sometimes it's just priceless.

Hubba hubba Bong bong -

83158.jpg

HAW!

I wonder if the Tillies are hard to come by. My 132 is a ragged wreck -- I like your creative wreck better.

Jack

GREAT STUFF!

This is #9? I'm missing it. A unique approach to the "wallpaper" cover.

83153.jpg

I agree about the mouse -- the experts (maybe it was you) attribute it to Dan Noonan, if I remember right. Do you mind if I replace the GCD cover with yours? That one is a mess.

83154.jpg

The Nazis obviously think this woman (who? Rio?) is stark-raving-bonkers to charge straight into point blank gunfire and are fleeing in terror!

83155.jpg

Jack

Really cute Raggedy Ann and Andy's. I have to read at least one of these. I had this beat up Raggedy Ann from a garage sale that I just loved. I always wanted a new one but never got one :( But, I still loved my beat up Raggedy Ann all the same. Wasn't there also a movie as well? I vaguely recall one.

I haven't been on here in a while...a ton of great books have been posted (thumbs u

To each and every one of them I say...

Hubba-Hubba-Bong-Bong!

I haven't been on here in a while...a ton of great books have been posted (thumbs u

Hubba-Hubba-Bong-Bong!

What a command of the English language. Pick up anything good in San Diego?

Hubba-Hubba-Bong-Bong!

What a command of the English language. Pick up anything good in San Diego?

Funny you should ask...

Thanks to Ronaldo

jumbo17.jpg

These two thanks to Bill

fantastic6.jpg

pep17.jpg

And a book I have wanted for a very long time...

silverstreak6.jpg

I also picked this up at SDCC.

Feature1.jpg

2525801799_a84807576e_b.jpg

My copy was used as a giveaway by a store in Baltimore. Nice book. It is Feature Book number 1 but there was a previous issue with no number.

bb

Edited by BB-Gun