• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,421 posts in this topic

Only filled one long lasting hole in my Senorita Rio: # 43, not a tough book but didn't find the "right" copy until this one from Al Stoltz. Dale had a Fight 32 but it was badly cut from manufacturing, cutting into some panels and the centerfold was about to detach and Munchin wanted too much for his Fight 28. I had the cash but couldn't find anything other to spend it on :mad: -

83714.jpg.279542ca4ee3c5da271bc29dacdbd165.jpg

Only filled one long lasting hole in my Senorita Rio: # 43, not a tough book but didn't find the "right" copy until this one from Al Stoltz. Dale had a Fight 32 but it was badly cut from manufacturing, cutting into some panels and the centerfold was about to detach and Munchin wanted too much for his Fight 28. I had the cash but couldn't find anything other to spend it on :mad: -

Nice pick up (thumbs u

Also bought these uninked pencils. Fiction House or Quality (?), most probably Iger shop trial page. I couldn't resist getting some uninked art from the period. Tough to capture on camera though so excuse the photo graininess -

83722.jpg.9ad8e312ebc28c1d4c6927c2ca0ab378.jpg

83723.jpg.ba295ac92fb498081dee40d775826edf.jpg

83724.jpg.2eac4fe6237c54d693c9887c06881246.jpg

Also bought these uninked pencils. Fiction House or Quality (?), most probably Iger shop trial page. I couldn't resist getting some uninked art from the period. Tough to capture on camera though so excuse the photo graininess -

Great stuff Scrooge

Scrooge, those are sweet! :applause: