• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,426 posts in this topic

Just picked these up from a Craig's List ad(no feces). Finally someone actually had something worthwhile. These three books plus 2 romance books. His ad said $2500. :D By the time we hung up he said he would take no less than $1000.

Said he had them appraised at a LCS and was told they were 9.5's. Yes, 9.5's. I called to verify this appraisal and the said they never heard of him. I still feel they warrant a look-see.

Anyway, we meet, I tell him they aren't "9.5"'s, and they aren't worth $1000. But thay are worth something. We make a deal and here they are.

craigs0001.jpg

craigs0002.jpg

craigs0004.jpg

Just picked these up from a Craig's List ad(no feces). Finally someone actually had something worthwhile. These three books plus 2 romance books. His ad said $2500. :D By the time we hung up he said he would take no less than $1000.

Said he had them appraised at a LCS and was told they were 9.5's. Yes, 9.5's. I called to verify this appraisal and the said they never heard of him. I still feel they warrant a look-see.

Anyway, we meet, I tell him they aren't "9.5"'s, and they aren't worth $1000. But thay are worth something. We make a deal and here they are.

craigs0001.jpg

craigs0002.jpg

craigs0004.jpg

I don't know, they could pass for Mile High 9.5s... (shrug)

craigs0001.jpg

craigs0002.jpg

craigs0004.jpg

Where are the romance comics?

I got this awesome comic in the mail today from QualityComix. I have been looking for a YR1 for sometime. I have one of those reprints of this issue. But, it's so much different having an original :) Thanks Brent!

11319.jpg

craigs0001.jpg

craigs0002.jpg

craigs0004.jpg

Where are the romance comics?

Ask and you shall receive:scan0001-2.jpg

scan0002.jpg

I'd be thrilled if I were you. It's so cool to find books via unconventional avenues. Great story!

I'd be thrilled if I were you. It's so cool to find books via unconventional avenues. Great story!

Agreed (thumbs u

And it is equally thrilling to see you posting Win :applause: