• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,418 posts in this topic

I don't really go after that many comics anymore. It has to really be a special one...

Spirit21-1.jpg

Thanks again to Dannyboy for this GGA gem!

Very nice pick-up. :applause:

headlights done right

I may have posted this one back awhile ago when I first got it but I just got this back from CGC to add to my registry set. I inquired about a Superboy from an eBay seller and asked if he had any other issues, he told me he had a number 4 in fine. I was happy with the way it graded out, 2nd highes on census for one of the tougher issues:

sb4cgc.jpg

fits in for a nice little mini run :cloud9:

th_sb2.jpgth_sb3.jpgth_sb4.jpgth_sb5.jpgth_sb6.jpgth_sb7.jpg

I know I have posted these before.....but I thought I would share them with you in their graded state.

MaskComics1.1.jpg

Nice! Such cool covers on this series. What does the interior art look like?

Definitely worth a repeat! :applause:

Jon said he was making an idle post, so I referred to him as an "idler"

I'm just wondering why he didn't call it a "drive-by" post, I mean to just throw it out there like that............ :insane:

I may have posted this one back awhile ago when I first got it but I just got this back from CGC to add to my registry set. I inquired about a Superboy from an eBay seller and asked if he had any other issues, he told me he had a number 4 in fine. I was happy with the way it graded out, 2nd highes on census for one of the tougher issues:

sb4cgc.jpg

fits in for a nice little mini run :cloud9:

th_sb2.jpgth_sb3.jpgth_sb4.jpgth_sb5.jpgth_sb6.jpgth_sb7.jpg

Stellar run for that time period! :headbang: