• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,436 posts in this topic

You guys and gals know how much I love Black Cat Comics, so you can probably guess how excited I am to have landed these two pages of original art. These were a treat to myself for my birthday.

:cloud9:

BC23P4.jpg

BC23P8.jpg

Those are wonderful pages,congrats Bill!

Won the auction Thursday. Paid Friday. Got this swell rag Wednesday. Very happy to see ComicLink shipping with Fedex instead of UPS (always a gamble in my book).

RAD165EC2009115_192425.jpg

Edenwald copy (I've never had a comic from this pedigree before)

Great Ditko cover. (worship)

You guys and gals know how much I love Black Cat Comics, so you can probably guess how excited I am to have landed these two pages of original art. These were a treat to myself for my birthday.

BC23P4.jpg

BC23P8.jpg

Very nice. Looks very clean. Is there any white-out on these? :applause:

BC23P4.jpg

BC23P8.jpg

Those are wonderful pages,congrats Bill!

Nice OA. It looks like it has really good page quality too.

BC23P4.jpg

BC23P8.jpg

Very nice. Looks very clean. Is there any white-out on these? :applause:

Thanks guys, and gals. The art is very clean, and I don't see any white-out at all.

BC23P4.jpg

Great grab Bill ;)

:headbang:

BC23P4.jpg

BC23P8.jpg

Wow Bill, those are really cool! :applause:

BC23P4.jpg

BC23P8.jpg

Wow Bill, those are really cool! :applause:

Great stuff Bill!!

Awesome :whee:

because none of my geeks have ever collected them for me to see them in hand, and cuz the gerber scans are so little, i've never taken great notice of shadow comics. but this book was on ebay, and i fell in love with it--the black and white motif in the silhouette wowed me. man, there are some super shadow covers.

shadow311.jpg