• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,437 posts in this topic

got a tough one; gerber 7. one little yellowjacket to go--one of you with a spare #3 please send p.m.

yellowjacket4.jpg

How tough of a run is this to put together?

surprisingly tough. if you run the title on any site, it seems that the books that ALWAYS show up are 7 & 8. the rest are hard to find, some REALLY hard to find.

First big comic of 2010 to get here! :D

4256775594_38f07061db.jpg

Superman ripped through that thin paper cover easy enough but does he have the strength to bust out of TWO layers of plastic? :roflmao:

Nice pedigree!

West

Superman ripped through that thin paper cover easy enough but does he have the strength to bust out of TWO layers of plastic? :roflmao:

Nice pedigree!

West

good one

Nice pedigree!

West

The CGC golden age forum...the funniest place on the internet.

Nice book Lauren (thumbs u

Nice pedigree!

West

good point, west. hell, didn't d.c. have the black parakeet, or something like that, bust thru some paper on an allegedly famous cover? she's a GIRL.

AA17.jpg

My newest addition. Low grade (with a taped spine) but its unrestored and the interior pages are nice. More so it beats paying thousands and thousands for a 16.

:applause: I really like these early Sheldon Moldoffs GL covers

Heck yea. The only other copies I have seen were 7k-8k ones and restored ones for 3k and up. and no way do I want to spend for the 16, ill be broke for months and months then. Yep the 17 is my personal favorite GL cover. Moldoff rules!

Heck yea. The only other copies I have seen were 7k-8k ones and restored ones for 3k and up. and no way do I want to spend for the 16, ill be broke for months and months then. Yep the 17 is my personal favorite GL cover. Moldoff rules!
(thumbs u