• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Batman49.jpg

Finally, I scored and purchased only my second Joker cover. The book also contains the 1st apppearance of Vicki Vale and the Golden Age Mad Hatter!

Cool book Steve , but that Joker face reminds me of somethin...... hm

oh yea. Its Jambi from the Pee Wee's playhouse show lol

jambi.jpg

Now, what a conincidence!! My wife, daughter and I are going to see Pee-Wee's stage show at the Nokia Theatre here in Los Angeles on Sunday afternoon! I was a big fan of his program and of course, his feature-length movie My wife and daughter are even bigger fans!

Its odd to me how the smoke covers one of her eyes like that. Do you think the artist made a mistake and used the smoke to "fix" it. hm

This thread sure has been quiet lately hm

Perhaps we're biding our time until the February auctions are over.

Lots of books. Lots of books :wishluck:

Its odd to me how the smoke covers one of her eyes like that. Do you think the artist made a mistake and used the smoke to "fix" it. hm

I think it's because she got clocked and we're not supposed to see it, as part of her defense for killing her husband...but not sure just a guess... (shrug)

Edited by Twistty1

I have one to post... Just got a new 7.0 for the run. Not quite a D copy as some of the others but I think it will fit into the line up just fine... for now that is

CBW4cgc7_0.jpg

She looks a bit like my girlfriend. I best be careful! (And nice book, btw.)

Great books everyone :applause:

Finally found this book thats been on my want list for a loooong time:

Scan-1.jpg

Great cover on that one. :applause:

Always a rush to find and score a long sought after book. Congrats. I'd like to read that one myself. Be careful.....Pokerkid might want a quarter of that book ;)

Edited by Senormac

Scan-1.jpg

Always a rush to find and score a long sought after book. Congrats. I'd like to read that one myself. Be careful.....Pokerkid might want a quarter of that book ;)

Yep, that book is one of my final 12 most-wanted to finish the niche. Great cover and a nice pickup. I'm glad I didn't see it to drive up the price. I know I would have lost the battle.

I like that Zip 22 a lot. Excellent pick-up.

Here's one I got recently, one of the first non-pedigree/Centaur/key books I've bought in a while, but I adore this cover.

blueribbon72.jpg

If anyone knows where the Church copy of this book is, I'd be eternally grateful for the info.

Scan-1.jpg

Yep, that book is one of my final 12 most-wanted to finish the niche. Great cover and a nice pickup. I'm glad I didn't see it to drive up the price. I know I would have lost the battle.

I love this book. Im also glad you didnt drive up the price. lol