• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,421 posts in this topic

there are some books I have had since I restarted collecting 5 years ago...namely my World's Finest run.... still upgrading, still have them all!

hey gator, i filled the hole! not much book, i grant you, but the rivet run is again complete. i'll upgrade if one comes across my radar.

planet6-1.jpg

Billy you are the king of filling holes quickly...

oh wait that didn't come out right doh!

there are some books I have had since I restarted collecting 5 years ago...namely my World's Finest run.... still upgrading, still have them all!

hey gator, i filled the hole! not much book, i grant you, but the rivet run is again complete. i'll upgrade if one comes across my radar.

planet6-1.jpg

lucky for you i'll have forgotten about this ignominy by next ponscon.

Two beauties arrived from CGC on Monday...sought copies for years but my patience was finally rewarded. :cloud9:

4420951289_48431e3df2_b.jpg

4421716696_8f046e8382_b.jpg

GE

WONDERFUL!!!!!!

would a "I WOULD NEVER HAVE A LIGHT TAN...BOOK IN MY COLLECTION!!!" guy please come on and tell us how he wouldn't LOVE owning that killer hitler book???

planet6-1.jpg

lucky for you i'll have forgotten about this ignominy by next ponscon.

insert smiley face wiping sweat off his brow

planet6-1.jpg

That's a great book! Fantastic cover.

A recent pickup from Heritage:

Not sure why I got this, other than the fact that in 40 years of collecting comics, I've never had one.

madhatter.jpg

Never seen it before but it is very cool!

Looks like he was surprised to find a gorilla under the mask, wouldn't the super hairy hands have given it away?

Two beauties arrived from CGC on Monday...sought copies for years but my patience was finally rewarded. :cloud9:

GE

Super sweet book! One of my favorite Hitler covers! Man I love that book!

Great pick up!

GE

WONDERFUL!!!!!!

would a "I WOULD NEVER HAVE A LIGHT TAN...BOOK IN MY COLLECTION!!!" guy please come on and tell us how he wouldn't LOVE owning that killer hitler book???

I WOULD NEVER HAVE A LIGHT TAN...BOOK IN MY COLLECTION!!!

(Unless it had an awesome Hitler cover)

Congratulations to GE -- that's absolutely one of my favorite WWII covers. :applause:

I would and did wait until I was able to find the copy I wanted. Luckily others have a different viewpoint which allows more of us to be happy with our purchases rather than all competing for the same copy.

Congratulations to GE -- that's absolutely one of my favorite WWII covers. :applause:

I would and did wait until I was able to find the copy I wanted. Luckily others have a different viewpoint which allows more of us to be happy with our purchases rather than all competing for the same copy.

Well said (thumbs u

GE

Oh my... great pages too. :applause:

I'm one book short of Target 1 thru 10, and it's one of my favorite runs. :cloud9:

i'm only after the white streak covers, but i love them as well.

Long time ago I posted a similar shot but that was a long time ago and I like it, so here it is again

flashgroup.jpg

Nice group shot. :applause:

Umm...your Tec 31 in the back looks lonely and out of place. I'll be happy to provide it free room and board if you send it my way! lol