• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

I'm becoming a true GA collector. Saw this book and said, "That's too cool a cover to sell for that little."

Targetv65.jpg

Love WWII covers. :cloud9:

:frustrated: Missed that one and have been looking for it for my war bonds collection.

Great cover!! :applause:

that is a cool cover. and i just realized that you didn't get ALL my targets---i've still got this one!

target9-12.jpg

I'm becoming a true GA collector. Saw this book and said, "That's too cool a cover to sell for that little."

Targetv65.jpg

:frustrated: Missed that one and have been looking for it for my war bonds collection.

that is a cool cover. and i just realized that you didn't get ALL my targets---i've still got this one!

target9-12.jpg

Love that Target...it's a real gem! :insane:

Targetv65.jpg

target9-12.jpg

Another pearl of wisdom from our resident wit. :kidaround:

Targetv65.jpg

target9-12.jpg

Another pearl of wisdom from our resident wit. :kidaround:

One thing you can say about both that comic and those puns... 'em-are-old. :screwy:

So many great books posted in the last two days!

Congrats Cheetah, Alanna, Sardo, and Billy (thumbs u

I got two back from CGC today...

Thanks to Mike (hockey&comicsguy)...

rangers3.jpg

Thanks to Eric (TeddieMercede)...

mysterymen3.jpg

So many great books posted in the last two days!

Congrats Cheetah, Alanna, Sardo, and Billy (thumbs u

I got two back from CGC today...

Thanks to Mike (hockey&comicsguy)...

rangers3.jpg

Thanks to Eric (TeddieMercede)...

mysterymen3.jpg

Lou Fine :cloud9: Congrats on adding a couple more great books to your collection, Richard :applause:

Wow! :o

They're both great. That Ranger Comic is a tough one. (thumbs u

...and that MM #3 is a beaut! Well done Richard - two keepers in the can! Undercopy by any chance on the MM?

Thanks! Unfortunately no undercopy :sorry:

I've never seen that Rangers before. Awesome cover.

Thanks Mike. It is a very cool cover. In fact one of the reasons hockey&comics pmed me about was because of a discussion in a thread a few months back about how cool it was

Thanks Mike. It is a very cool cover. In fact one of the reasons hockey&comics pmed me about was because of a discussion in a thread a few months back about how cool it was

Yes. I remember that thread and thought you had posted your copy. Maybe you just pointed out how cool the cover is and yet is flying under the radar of most collectors. Still, ever since, it's on my radar. Congrats on the pick-up :applause:

Yes. I remember that thread and thought you had posted your copy. Maybe you just pointed out how cool the cover is and yet is flying under the radar of most collectors. Still, ever since, it's on my radar. Congrats on the pick-up :applause:

Thanks (thumbs u