• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,418 posts in this topic

Here's a recent Nedor pickup. I'm trying to build up my collection of some of the cooler Schomburg airbrush covers...and while this one is neither Schomburg nor airbrush, it was just too neat a cover not to grandfather in. :shy:

wonder12.jpg

Boyoboy!Beautiful!!

Yours cracks me up since the guy at the bottom right always makes me think of an angry p-o'd scarecrow from Wizard of Oz lol

lol I have always thought the same thing. I've wanted to read the book just to see if the lion and tin man were there, too.

Definitely cool .5 :cool:

Here's something courtesy of Bruce1971. It's nothing I collect but I couldn't pass it up :D

that is the last BB I need to complete my LBCole run :cry: and :applause:

Here's a recent Nedor pickup. I'm trying to build up my collection of some of the cooler Schomburg airbrush covers...and while this one is neither Schomburg nor airbrush, it was just too neat a cover not to grandfather in. :shy:

wonder12.jpg

Boyoboy!Beautiful!!

Nice colors!

Posted this one before, but finally in hand today. :banana: D copy, I believe it was previously a 7.5 before someone cracked it out. I'll send it back and hopefully it will garner another 7.5 label, but not before I flip through and smell the pages. :)

TrueCrimeComicsDcopymet8_5.jpg

Edited by Twistty1

Posted this one before, but finally in hand today. :banana: D copy, I believe it was previously a 7.5 before someone cracked it out. I'll send it back and hopefully it will garner another 7.5 label, but not before I flip through and smell the pages. :)

Murder, Morphine and Me. My favorite non-EC crime story. :cloud9:

Jack Cole was wicked! :headbang:

Posted this one before, but finally in hand today. :banana: D copy, I believe it was previously a 7.5 before someone cracked it out. I'll send it back and hopefully it will garner another 7.5 label, but not before I flip through and smell the pages.

That gangster is a heck of a good shot with that tommy gun! And he can spell backwards too!

MM&M was probably the BEST crime story ever put in comics...

but it was in #2. :tonofbricks:

MM&M was probably the BEST crime story ever put in comics...

but it was in #2. :tonofbricks:

I believe your right it was in this one (my copy of 2)... Another iconic cover. similar in a lot of ways, easy to get it mixed up...

sc003c84b1.jpg

Edited by Twistty1

Awesome book! :applause:

Edited by Theagenes