• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Well I'm so excited about this I can contain myself. Many thanks to Roy for working out a deal on this for me. :cloud9:

MoreFun57LarsonCopy.jpg

That is one awesome book. I'm quite jealous. If you ever tire of it, I'll trade you my copy and something else for it

:wishluck:

Bill I may take you up on that but I want to crack this sucker out first and enjoy it for a bit. My first Larson. (thumbs u

Well I'm so excited about this I can contain myself. Many thanks to Roy for working out a deal on this for me. :cloud9:

MoreFun57LarsonCopy.jpg

That is one awesome book. I'm quite jealous. If you ever tire of it, I'll trade you my copy and something else for it

:wishluck:

Bill I may take you up on that but I want to crack this sucker out first and enjoy it for a bit. My first Larson. (thumbs u

(worship)

even kids love them! and he may be named after the guy that created it, but he ain't reading it until he's 18 (or 30)

Wow, that kid looks a lot like the guy on the cover!

true-crime-kid.jpg

i shoulda known letting him read all those comic books would lead to this...Wertham was right!

Captured this book last week off the bay and it arrived Friday :cloud9:

Police50.jpg

has it been three months already?!? I didn't finish my Police run yet! gimme more time!

and nice one (thumbs u

After 2 months I was feeling pretty good again and decided to take a peek. Course first thing I see is this Police book..... heh heh . :blush: