• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

In today's digital age, it's amazing to think how far we've come from the oldest surviving photograph (1827, Paris France, IIRC).

:acclaim:

I'll be there, Paris, tomorrow and Wednesday. I'll say hello for you

you wake up to watch the game in the wee hours? it was a great win.

In today's digital age, it's amazing to think how far we've come from the oldest surviving photograph (1827, Paris France, IIRC).

:acclaim:

I'll be there, Paris, tomorrow and Wednesday. I'll say hello for you

you wake up to watch the game in the wee hours? it was a great win.

Nope. I had to settle for the highlights this morning. :(

Britt and my brother used my tickets and went to the game. They had a sensational time

Picked this up at Long Beach Comic Con over the weekend - Bill Everett story and text illos, plus 2 Tarpe Mills stories.

Thanks to Terry's Comics for the excellent deal on this mid-grade book (decent paper for the title, too), one that I can't ever recall seeing in person before.

Heroic5.jpg

Everett's inking on that cover is mind-bogglingly good! :applause:

Picked this up at Long Beach Comic Con over the weekend - Bill Everett story and text illos, plus 2 Tarpe Mills stories.

Thanks to Terry's Comics for the excellent deal on this mid-grade book (decent paper for the title, too), one that I can't ever recall seeing in person before.

Heroic5.jpg

Thats a pretty cool cover. He is shooting out of the water valve on that truck .....

Everett's inking on that cover is mind-bogglingly good! :applause:

I wouldn't consider it a great cover, but then again I've done a handful of double-takes already!

All things Everett = :cloud9:

Heroic5.jpg

(worship)

Heroic5.jpg

Every time I see one of these Everett Heroic covers I appreciate his talents more and more. :applause:

Heroic5.jpg

Having once worked on the run, I always thought #5 was the toughest of the series, at least of the early ones.

I can't remember ever seeing a Heroic #5 before. Congrats. :applause:

the one i found for my run thru 15 is the only one i ever had a shot at.

heroic.jpg

:takeit:

No doubt! Sweet run, Billy. :applause:

happy birthday buddy.