• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

re: Bulletdog

:eyeroll:

I suppose we should be grateful not having to endure Bulletcaterpillar. :P

Good bulletpoint, sacentaur. (thumbs u

After four pages of Fawcett installations, maybe a change of pace would be an acceptable diversion (rumor has it that this book has been banned in Wisconsin).

catman_4_CGC_compressed.jpg

That is a very pretty book. :applause:

After four pages of Fawcett installations, maybe a change of pace would be an acceptable diversion (rumor has it that this book has been banned in Wisconsin).

catman_4_CGC_compressed.jpg

Mister Merryweather! Under which particular bushel have you been hiding this blinding copy? I've never even seen one before, let alone in such stellar grade!

A recent pounce (veni vidi vici)... :whee:

That's a beauty Geek (thumbs u

thanks geek! and i'm so thrilled with this one it's going up in timely and have a cigar.

joker1.jpg

Sweet. The back cover is pretty amazing also

My one and only from last night's C'Link auction, but man was I sweating over this one!

RAD3815120101228_17259.jpg

i almost put a big snipe in at the last second, but decided that with the h'tage books over the next couple days it would be imprudent, so didn't pull the trigger. glad it went to a friend. very nice catch, sir.