• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

Got this one book so far in the Heritage auction. Lower grade, but this is actually an upgrade for me. lol

Superman 14

Superman14.jpg

Very very nice example. May be lower grade, but thats a fine book regardless of any number. PQ and all! :applause:

Got this one book so far in the Heritage auction. Lower grade, but this is actually an upgrade for me. lol

Superman 14

Superman14.jpg

Very very nice example. May be lower grade, but thats a fine book regardless of any number. PQ and all! :applause:

There's a small stain on the back cover, and CGC tends to hammer that. But that little stain makes the book affordable to me! :whee:

Superman 14

Superman14.jpg

Definitely one of the best Superman covers out there. :applause:

Superman 14

Superman14.jpg

Definitely one of the best Superman covers out there. :applause:

Agreed !! Thats a super book :applause:

That's a beauty Geek (thumbs u

thanks geek! and i'm so thrilled with this one it's going up in timely and have a cigar.

joker1.jpg

Sure is a pretty 6.5.

thanks geek! an oft repeated pattern: picked up two c'link books, shut out on heritage. might win something in the "internet only" portion of it.

4591984677_fd12ef3891_z.jpg

Is this the back cover for that issue of Joker?

See page 2250 :makepoint:

I always wanted a reason to use that graemlin :gossip::grin:

I managed to score two Plas books in January. I'm super stoked with the #10 !! I love the cover and havn't owned one since 1980. Its a brilliant comic idea for a stretchy hero !!

Plas10-1.jpg

Plas18.jpg

I managed to score two Plas books in January. I'm super stoked with the #10 !! I love the cover and havn't owned one since 1980. Its a brilliant comic idea for a stretchy hero !!

I've always thought the same!

People without patience to wait for a 9.9 unfortunately have to settle. :blahblah:

I couldn't pass this one up on Heritage yesterday.

National20.jpg

I couldn't pass this one up on Heritage yesterday.

National20.jpg

Wow! Great cover and in terrific condition. Those Eisner and Kotzky stories in Uncle Sam are pretty good too.

Edited by BB-Gun

I've always thought the same!

yeah that Plas #10 cov is a GA Gem! probably fun inside too... and of course your copy clean and bright!

Plas is one hero that always gives me a smile, whereas other heros like Batman, Human Torch, etc ....are just cool