• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,436 posts in this topic

My scanner does not do this book justice. The colors on this book are so bright, they seem to be newsstand fresh.

A certain boardie, that I've known a very long time, was kind enough to sell me this marvelous book.

You can't see it in this scan, but on the left side of the cover, just above GL's cape is the remnants of the name LARSON, that some dimwit erased.

I"m thrilled to own the Larson copy of one of my favorite GA covers.

:whee:

larsonallamerican17b.jpg

one of the great pre doiby covers! congrats! larson too...

My scanner does not do this book justice. The colors on this book are so bright, they seem to be newsstand fresh.

A certain boardie, that I've known a very long time, was kind enough to sell me this marvelous book.

You can't see it in this scan, but on the left side of the cover, just above GL's cape is the remnants of the name LARSON, that some dimwit erased.

larsonallamerican17b.jpg

:o Congratulations! That is a real stunner; what a book to have in grade! (worship)

larsonallamerican17b.jpg

AA17 = :o(worship)

Larson AA17 = :o(worship):o(worship):o(worship)

larsonallamerican17b.jpg

I LOVE IT!!! Absolutely beautiful copy with amazing colors. If you ever decide to sell....

larsonallamerican17b.jpg

Beautiful book. :applause:

Great to see a long time comic pal coming thru for you with such a nice book.

larsonallamerican17b.jpg

Congrats Bill! That's a great book and Larson to boot. :applause:

larsonallamerican17b.jpg

Thanks guys! I swoon each time I look at the book. My buddy has had this book for a long, long time, so it hasn't seen the light of day in quite some time. When the opportunity came to buy it, I couldn't pass it up.

It has taken a place of honor in the collection :cloud9:

larsonallamerican17b.jpg

:applause:

larsonallamerican17b.jpg

Wow! What an amazing book. You must be thrilled to death to have it. Congratulations! :applause:

larsonallamerican17b.jpg

Wow, awesome book, Bill! What's not to love about this book? One of the nicest GL covers. 2nd GL appearance. Larson copy. High grade. Bright colors. Yellow and green striped socks. This one's got it all! :cloud9:

larsonallamerican17b.jpg

:whatthe:

Congrats, Bill! :applause:

larsonallamerican17b.jpg

Thanks guys! I swoon each time I look at the book. My buddy has had this book for a long, long time, so it hasn't seen the light of day in quite some time. When the opportunity came to buy it, I couldn't pass it up.

It has taken a place of honor in the collection :cloud9:

Absolutely stunning copy, Bill! Congratulations on the acquisition! And, kudos to the boardie who let it go to a great home :D

larsonallamerican17b.jpg

what a book! wonderful grab, buddy.

larsonallamerican17b.jpg

That's a beauty Bill. (thumbs u

You really oughta get that baby all slabbed up.