• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,428 posts in this topic

Bill and I are both big fans of the forgotten keys. This Special Edition Comics #1 just arrived today. It's the 1st comic that is all Captain Marvel stories, cover to cover, and came out before Captain Marvel Adventures #1.

SpecialEditionComics1CGCF60.jpg

Suwheet copy of a cool book :applause:

And, it has a Bill Parker story no less. Imagine, one of our very own boardies wrote a key comic book :cloud9:

That's awesome! The question now is, will it be cracked? A 6.0? Captain Marvel wants to show you his powers in person. You need to see his exploits and smell the paper that gives you this beautiful story. Don't you want to read Bill Parker's story?

Or don't. Either way.

Also, it looks like it might be pretty glossy. Won't know until it's out :devil:

Bill and I are both big fans of the forgotten keys. This Special Edition Comics #1 just arrived today. It's the 1st comic that is all Captain Marvel stories, cover to cover, and came out before Captain Marvel Adventures #1.

Now that's a special book, Todd - free it from its plastic tomb and enjoy! :headbang:

A special book Todd. Congrats!!

A special book Todd. Congrats!!

Yeah, it's got a Billy Parker story..........man, that guy really IS old. :P

This one just arrived today. I've wanted a nice, presentable copy of this one for a while, but they've usually been VG or lower available and usually priced higher than I wanted to go. This one fit my needs just fine. The origin of Dollgirl is lame, but the cover is just classic to me. :cloud9:

dollman37.jpg

Dollgirl's origin might be lame, but she is a doll :luhv:

Congrats Fuely (thumbs u

Yeah, that is a great cover.....congrats!!! (thumbs u

:applause:

Pretty nice.

bat60b.jpg
:sumo:

Settle down oh ye of the multiples. Most of us would be thrilled with 1!

as underbidder, I am always sad to lose...but, as I told bunky, if I am going to lose, at least it is to such a dreamy fellow