• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,428 posts in this topic

Landed this book recently and thought ....."y'know.... thats a double electric bolt murder cover " . Can't be many of those around :popcorn:

PlasticMan32.jpg

I love double electric bolt covers (thumbs u

Had fun at the Philadelphia Comic Con today. Got to hang out with some old friends I haven't seen in ages, and some new ones as well.

Managed to pick up a few fun books, and sold quite a few too

:

Not quite GA, but I like it

Casper #1

casper1.jpg

I am most excited about getting this one from my buddy Gene. I've wanted one for a long time, and almost bought this exact copy several years ago but didn't pull the trigger. I regretted it ever since. The regret, and the wait, is over!!!

starspangled7.jpg

great stuff, pons. i know y'all had a great time.

It was a blast. Got to spend some time with George Mihalik, and I haven't seen him since the mid 90s. It was fun catching up with him. Man he used to get the most killer stuff in those days. Gene Carpenter was there as well. BBGun and JGallo also were there, as was namisgr and silver rich, as well as some regular GA geeks from this area that don't post on the boards.

Good stuff.

Awesome! Definitely want one of these some day.

I am most excited about getting this one from my buddy Gene. I've wanted one for a long time, and almost bought this exact copy several years ago but didn't pull the trigger. I regretted it ever since. The regret, and the wait, is over!!!

starspangled7.jpg

starspangled7.jpg

:applause:

5923016017_e2069b1795_z.jpg

I posted this picture in the Philly Con information section but it fits here to.

Bill had lots of stuff for sale.

I picked up some more Mystery in Space issues and a Straight Arrow 4 that was missing from my run.

5923016017_e2069b1795_z.jpg

I posted this picture in the Philly Con information section but it fits here to.

Bill had lots of stuff for sale.

I picked up some more Mystery in Space issues and a Straight Arrow 4 that was missing from my run.

Thanks BB! (thumbs u

starspangled7.jpg

Very nice (and I think a comic that doesn't get the love it deserves). Congrats! :applause:

starspangled7.jpg

Very nice (and I think a comic that doesn't get the love it deserves). Congrats! :applause:

Thanks Walter. It used to get a fair amount of love, but hasn't for a while. Not an easy book to come by though, and I'm glad to have finally secured a copy

Patsy had nice taste in books Dan :applause:

Five minutes of google searching found Ms. Marsh - or who I think she is. 1950 graduate of Immaculate Conception High School in Newburyport, MA, where these books came from. A 1950 graduate would make her 11 in 1943. Sweet spot. I may try to send her a letter.