• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Marvelous pre-code horror! :applause:

Ghost Comics #1

ghost.jpg

Earthshaker,

I sent you a private message awhile ago, but looks like you haven't read it. Do you know where to access those? Click on the flashing envelope at the top, next to the "My Stuff" tab.

Love World's Finest. :cloud9:

well, me too...and 43 and 45 were last 2 I needed...the 45 I got was "almost" as nice as the 43, but not quite...just got graded :

World's Finest Comics 45 3-4/50 D.C. Comics Universal 7.5 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE

scan to follow in my new traditional fashion lol

submitted both these at Hero's...neither book pressed, though I think with a press both go up at least .5 or better! :headbang:

nfc.jpg

I get the impression that onsite grading seem to be the way to go? Perhaps because they are pressed for time stuff doesn't get the same attention it normally would sitting at the CGC offices?
not sure, I have never on site graded, but might try in Chicago... I submitted these 2 at heroes 20+ days ago, but just got back today :cloud9:

well, me too...and 43 and 45 were last 2 I needed...the 45 I got was "almost" as nice as the 43, but not quite...just got graded :

submitted both these at Hero's...neither book pressed, though I think with a press both go up at least .5 or better! :headbang:

nfc.jpg

Rock-em, Sock-em Robin!

nfc.jpg

Love 'em both, especially the Tec! :applause:

I get the impression that onsite grading seem to be the way to go? Perhaps because they are pressed for time stuff doesn't get the same attention it normally would sitting at the CGC offices?
not sure, I have never on site graded, but might try in Chicago... I submitted these 2 at heroes 20+ days ago, but just got back today :cloud9:

I've asked Matt to do on-site Belgian waffles in San Diego.