• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,441 posts in this topic

Here's another one with a sexy babe (this beauty arrived yesterday); it's a classic woman in peril cover...

img_Pep10_161-1.jpg

Sorry about the scan, the older holder has a few minor scuff marks over the "E" and "M"... this PEP has a sharp, bright cover. The colors really pop and Novick's perspective is dizzying) :luhv:

That Pep #10 is a great book. :applause:

Love the Pep Cat.

Thanks guys! :acclaim:

I have another shoe to drop, but it would be a real s-t-r-e-t-c-h to say that this puppy fits in with the strong femme theme we had going; it's probably closer to Earthshaker's beautiful Donald Duck book in terms of crazy-fun zaniness, but with a touch of the macabre. :devil:

This raw Vital beauty is one that I've craved for quite awhile (9.0; White pages)... :banana:

img_PlasticMan1_162.jpg

Edited by DavidMerryweather

A few recent pickups... First, a couple of comics that were on my wantlist, Blonde Phantom #12 (#1) and Daring Love #1 (containing the first published work by Steve Ditko):

bp12-dl1.jpg

I'm pretty sure the farmgirl on the Daring Love cover is wearing Wonder Woman's wrist bracelets on her ankles.

Next up, two less-common "bondage" covers from the Avon Publishers: Space Mouse #1, and City of the Living Dead! (#nn -- a one-off).

avon-bondage.jpg

The bondage on the Living Dead comic is not convincing....looks like the zombie will be out of those ropes in no time, and I don't think the woman's lion-tamer whip is going to be particularly effective. Meanwhile, Space Mouse #1 is really kinky, right up there with Sluggo tying up Nancy on the cover of Sparkler #81.

Very nice...where did you find the Daring Love?

Love the Pep Cat.

I have another shoe to drop, but it would be a real s-t-r-e-t-c-h to say that this puppy fits in with the strong femme theme we had going; it's probably closer to Earthshaker's beautiful Donald Duck book in terms of crazy-fun zaniness, but with a touch of the macabre. :devil:

This raw Vital beauty is one that I've craved for quite awhile (9.0; White pages)... :banana:

img_PlasticMan1_162.jpg

I've always loved this cover! Great pickup!

Very nice...where did you find the Daring Love?

Gracias you and everybody else (Fuelman....please find another Action #10, I am getting hungry). I found Daring Love on a popular auction website that is renowned for its fees...

You got me there. I have no idea which place this could be. :insane:

Love the Pep Cat.

img_PlasticMan1_162.jpg

Wow, great looking copy!