• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,459 posts in this topic

Good looking book (thumbs u

Copying Billy but keeping it:

Master16Allentown.jpg

My old copy :cloud9:

Pales in comparison to Billy's offering, as usual, but I'm still happy to add another sub #20 issue to my Super Comics run

c015ec0a.jpg

nice grab, buddy. you must be getting close.

Yep, I need 7, 16, and 18 to have the first 21 issues complete (#8 is on the way to me)

This one is very low grade, but I've been hunting one for a long while. Large Feature Series 2 #3

8dbd00ce.jpg

Sweet! It's the elusive "Dick Tracy teaches everyone how to tie a Windsor knot" issue!

:baiting:

Pales in comparison to Billy's offering, as usual, but I'm still happy to add another sub #20 issue to my Super Comics run

c015ec0a.jpg

That's Super, Bill (funny cover)! (did you ever follow-up on the lead I had for a single-digit issue?)

And here it is :cloud9:

Thanks again for the lead Steve, and thanks to the Bunky Brothers for the deal :)

5a19e77c.jpg

Thanks again for the lead Steve, and thanks to the Bunky Brothers for the deal :)

5a19e77c.jpg

Suh-weeet! Love that D ick Tracy cover. Again, you're very welcome sir.

Bunky Brothers always does us good - wish there were more dealers like Kenny and Brian. :cloud9:

c015ec0a.jpg

That's Super, Bill (funny cover)! (did you ever follow-up on the lead I had for a single-digit issue?)

5a19e77c.jpg

:applause:

had no designs on this upgrade, but it was going for hundreds less than 9.2 guide, so i hit the cut bid as it ran out, and won it. nice raboy. uc up later in the market.

master20-1.jpg

Now that I know YOU won it, I'm glad I didn't throw a good bid down! I was more into the Allentown, but lost out on it.

c015ec0a.jpg

Nice pick-up Billbo!! (thumbs u I just recently reacquired a Super that I sold a number of years ago. It's nice to have my exact same copy back :cloud9:

super21larson.jpg