• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,441 posts in this topic

This one was listed as a Larson, has the Omaha News code, but I don't think it really is. Once I got it home and examined it, I'm fairly sure it isn't a Larson

235d8195.jpg

I saw this book too Billbo, when I was on a Larson spree and I too didn't think it was a Larson. It's not on the master list, which admittedly is incomplete, but it also just didn't "look" like a Larson. So I didn't buy it. Still a cool book though (thumbs u

great stuff pons, and better in hand than in scan!

here are a couple philly pick-ups, the first from jamie, closing the raboy cmj cover run, and the latter from ted; it's not a raboy, but i have a weakness for the metallic ink covers from my silver streak run.

spysmasher1.jpg

What a wonderful cover! Congrats geek.

+1 Nicely done Billy boy :grin:

they hammered this one due to a spine split at the top of the spine. but good to have it on the holder should i move it one day.

jumbo10-1.jpg

:whistle:

i always told you you'd love the pq.

they hammered this one due to a spine split at the top of the spine. but good to have it on the holder should i move it one day.

jumbo10-1.jpg

:whistle:

i always told you you'd love the pq.

Bingo - I'm standing by for your PM. :wishluck:

After you guys cleaned up in Philly, I hope there are some nice books left for SDCC!

Two rare Centaurs Funny Pages 39 and Stars and Stripes 2

funnypages39.jpg[/img]

stars.jpg[/img]

keep them coming comicjack... fp 39 is uncommon for sure , and SS 2 is one of my favs (I have a set of all 5 issues 2-6)