• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Went to the Philly Wizard show this weekend and bought this low grade but presentable Superman #2 from Jamie Graham. Thanks Jamie!

Superman2CGCFr10.jpg

:applause:

Went to the Philly Wizard show this weekend and bought this low grade but presentable Superman #2 from Jamie Graham. Thanks Jamie!

Superman2CGCFr10.jpg

Love me some superman 2

Superman2CGCFr10.jpg

Fantastic book! I know it's taboo,but a little professional restoration sure would go a long way on that book.

Superman2CGCFr10.jpg

I've seen that Fred Cook stamp on other books.

Superman2CGCFr10.jpg

Fantastic book! I know it's taboo,but a little professional restoration sure would go a long way on that book.

hm

Superman2CGCFr10.jpg

I've seen that Fred Cook stamp on other books.

Fred Cook was a noted pulp collector and enthusiast who also collected comics. I believe he had a complete set of Weird Tales, which is a very impressive collecting achievement given the scarcity of the 1923-25 issues. He passed away in 1997.

I've wanted a nice copy of this Schomburg for a while,and finally found the right one.

cap31cgca.jpg

That copy likes much better than NICE!

I love that cover! :applause:

I've wanted a nice copy of this Schomburg for a while,and finally found the right one.

cap31cgca.jpg

I love that cover! :applause:

I do as well.I think the block of Caps from 26-35 are all terrific,but the 31 is one the best in my eyes.

Superman2CGCFr10.jpg

+1

cap31cgca.jpg

Beauty - and if the edges are any indication, the PQ looks nice.

Way to go, Russ! :applause: