• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,451 posts in this topic

Great recreation cover Irwin is still going strong drawing into his 90's amazing!

I've had it for about 6 years now. Hasen did that in Jan 2006 when he was 87. Not sure if he still does full size recreations, but I think he still does convention sketches.

Saw him in New York at Carbo's show he looks pretty good and he's still producing,he was pushing his new book which has great art work in it.

Canadian issue - doesn't matter to me, I the cover.

Like the cover? Buy the tie!

ComicTiePlanet.jpg

Think about how much comic book matter out there would make great ties and shirts,just the planet run alone would do. I'll buy one please!

why sig line want-lists are good: i've been missing the last 2 doc savage comics i need for the run FOREVER. just got a text out of the blue from jamie; he had one walk in the store, recalled seeing a couple at bottom of my posts, and deal is done! #12 to go, and run complete. which one of you needs my address to mail me said 12?

Think about how much comic book matter out there would make great ties and shirts,just the planet run alone would do. I'll buy one please!

Jumbo pants :cloud9:

why sig line want-lists are good: i've been missing the last 2 doc savage comics i need for the run FOREVER. just got a text out of the blue from jamie; he had one walk in the store, recalled seeing a couple at bottom of my posts, and deal is done! #12 to go, and run complete. which one of you needs my address to mail me said 12?

:applause:

Jamie is a prince of a fellow

well, he's a good guy, to be sure, but until he puts me into that cap 18 at about 75% of guide, i'm withholding the royalty appellation.

I'll reserve my comment for when he answers my last message to him !

I'll reserve my comment for when he answers my last message to him !

I'll answer it for him.

"No, you can't buy my Action 10"