• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,436 posts in this topic

My grail of all times. I never thought that I would ever get my hands on a copy. It's a coverless copy with a repro cover but a beauty nonetheless. Thanks to MrBedrock for making dreams come true.

35ecbaaf.jpg

:applause:

It's been a long time since I acquired anything for myself, but I'm real happy to have gotten my hands on these.

The only negative is that I sold my other More Fun and other two Pre-Robin Tec's about a year and a half ago when life took an unexpected turn.

MoreFun54.jpg

Detective35.jpg

My grail of all times. I never thought that I would ever get my hands on a copy. It's a coverless copy with a repro cover but a beauty nonetheless. Thanks to MrBedrock for making dreams come true.

35ecbaaf.jpg

You must really be jazzed - congratulations! :applause:

It's been a long time since I acquired anything for myself, but I'm real happy to have gotten my hands on these.

The only negative is that I sold my other More Fun and other two Pre-Robin Tec's about a year and a half ago when life took an unexpected turn.

MoreFun54.jpg

Detective35.jpg

Those two books present fantastic for mid-graders, plus outstanding page quality (my type of books). Very nicely done.

MoreFun54.jpg

Detective35.jpg

Those two books present fantastic for mid-graders, plus outstanding page quality (my type of books). Very nicely done.

Agreed :applause:

MoreFun54.jpg

Detective35.jpg

Awesome! :applause:

MoreFun54.jpg

Detective35.jpg

Now there is a freakin haul. (worship)

MoreFun54.jpg

Detective35.jpg

Look at the big books on my man Mike!

MoreFun54.jpg

Detective35.jpg

Now there is a freakin haul. (worship)

+1 , Incredible, Congrats on two classics! The eye appeal of both are amazing! :applause::applause:

MoreFun54.jpg

Detective35.jpg

Very pretty books! Love the cover colors and page quality. (worship)

MoreFun54.jpg

Detective35.jpg

Very pretty books! Love the cover colors and page quality. (worship)

Very pretty indeed :applause: Even the blacked out eyes of the villain have an interesting appeal