• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Some buys from the con. Really pleased with all of them, though the Weird Science from Dale may be my favorite. The cover is just really, REALLY white.

0014-5.jpg

0013-7.jpg

0012-9.jpg

001-12.jpg

Great books, Andy. The WTOTF is a must-have for any horrorhead. Upgrade?

Some buys from the con. Really pleased with all of them, though the Weird Science from Dale may be my favorite. The cover is just really, REALLY white.

0012-9.jpg

This one is awesome. Great pickup!

0012-9.jpg

This one is awesome. Great pickup!

Agreed!

Ken

Great stuff David :applause:

A terrific John Carter BLB, a white-paged Tarzan comic, and a National #5 (great book, btw)... you deserve these, David: :applause::cloud9::acclaim: .

Thanks! I'm really pleased to add these to the collection. :whee:

I hope to scan some more goodie's in the next week or two. ;)

Okay,I am so happy about this I have been doing the Snoopy dance all over town.Beat and loved,but complete and mine and I am going to read it..AGAIN!

this is the scan when I purchased it,I may reposte my own pic I am JUST so HAPPY!

Thanks Whomer!

128927.jpg.26828d3fa79d0bf202212b05db074a29.jpg

Okay,I am so happy about this I have been doing the Snoopy dance all over town.Beat and loved,but complete and mine and I am going to read it..AGAIN!

this is the scan when I purchased it,I may reposte my own pic I am JUST so HAPPY!

Thanks Whomer!

That's very cool, and it's always great to be able to read your books. Congrats!