• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,437 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I'm new to the boards. Apparently I've failed to notice up until recently how awesome of a board you guys have here. These are my two new pick ups yesterday. Found them locally were I live with the help of my LCB owner who's always looking out for me!

Henry # 2 (file copy)

The Face # 1 - Columbia Comics Group

Nice books MBA guy... (thumbs u

Nice to see books posted here that you rarely see, and I've not seen either of these two books posted before.

And....Welcome To The Boards!!!!

PS- Got any Centaurs :wishluck:

Edited by Blind Owl

Just returned from a week working over in Germany to find this beautiful book waiting for me.

It fits in nicely with the 1930s theme of books I've been collecting over the past couple of years

:)

Thanks to eccomic for this one!

40pagesofMickeyMouse_zpsac4c547e.jpg

Just returned from a week working over in Germany to find this beautiful book waiting for me.

It fits in nicely with the 1930s theme of books I've been collecting over the past couple of years

Love it, Bill!

Love the way Donald was drawn in the 30's.

Sweet book, Bill! :applause:

:applause: Congrats Bill. You just have to love the artwork on those early Disney's

That's a nice cover. I don't think I have ever seen a copy. What is the story on the inside?

That's a nice cover. I don't think I have ever seen a copy. What is the story on the inside?

Here are a couple of pictures of the inside

mickeymousepage1_zps0ea822bb.jpg

mickeymousepage20_zps7ac1c8ca.jpg

mickeymousepage28_zps1f1d9a31.jpg

Here are a couple of pictures of the inside

mickeymousepage1_zps0ea822bb.jpg

mickeymousepage20_zps7ac1c8ca.jpg

mickeymousepage28_zps1f1d9a31.jpg

Very cool. Thanks for showing the inside. :applause:

Along with a foot and a half of snow in Toronto today, this arrived safely from GreatEscape... Credit to CanPost for getting it here during one of the biggest storms in 5 years.

599CAD6C-B52B-4DDA-8E69-B8C4062A3389-10102-00000813DDAD87B2.jpg

This was once my copy. It's one of those that I will probably always regret selling.

it's a great book. Congratulations. It looks good in the your sig line.

Along with a foot and a half of snow in Toronto today, this arrived safely from GreatEscape... Credit to CanPost for getting it here during one of the biggest storms in 5 years.

599CAD6C-B52B-4DDA-8E69-B8C4062A3389-10102-00000813DDAD87B2.jpg

Why the hell is that only a 4.5?