• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,415 posts in this topic

Sunday at the show was just ok. Managed to pick up a few commons.

Cosmic Aeroplane.

amf24_zps7eac522c.jpg

Cosmic Aeroplane (I think).

amf25_zpsa882c051.jpg

Still can't believe I own this, let alone in high grade.

amf4_zpsf603ace3.jpg

(worship)

I think I missed these the first time around. Beautiful books. Are they from a pedigree collection?

I think I missed these the first time around. Beautiful books. Are they from a pedigree collection?

Top one is a Cosmic Aero. The other two aren't peds as far as I know.

Wow, awesome books. I didn't know you were a Centaur guy. I've always been tempted to go there but I've got too many money pits to sidestep as is.

Wow, awesome books. I didn't know you were a Centaur guy. I've always been tempted to go there but I've got too many money pits to sidestep as is.

I was lucky enough to help Centaurman organize his collection about 7 years ago, and ever since then I have wanted a few....especially AMF 2.5. I was going to try for the Billy Wright, but a buddy wanted it more, so I didn't bid. I was at the right place at the right time with the right bankroll at C2E2, so I jumped on these. I knew that if I didn't, I wouldn't get another crack at similar copies for awhile (or possible ever in the case of the AMF 1.4).