• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
47 47

48,562 posts in this topic

Picked this up at a small local show today - not a title that I collect, but it reprints the first Tarzan Sunday page and the book also has white pages.

How can I resist?

27914857-2bc4-404b-9ae8-82f59593c08c_zps3f886a02.jpg

Sweet! :applause:

Edited by Theagenes

thanks everybody; i do love my early fox runs. second dearest part of my collection behind the timely books [fave g.a. part; spidey will always be the apple of my eye].

thanks everybody; i do love my early fox runs. second dearest part of my collection behind the timely books [fave g.a. part; spidey will always be the apple of my eye].

[font:Times New Roman]Really enjoyed taking a gander at some of those beauties while we were geeking out at Bedrock manor. Awesome collection, Billy.[/font] :headbang:

[font:Times New Roman]BTW, during the course of the evening we dealer tested CGC slabs for crawdad juice resistance, and they all passed with flying colors![/font] (thumbs u

[font:Times New Roman]Really enjoyed taking a gander at some of those beauties while we were geeking out at Bedrock manor. Awesome collection, Billy.[/font] :headbang:

[font:Times New Roman]BTW, during the course of the evening we dealer tested CGC slabs for crawdad juice resistance, and they all passed with flying colors![/font] (thumbs u

I think some passed with running colors.

Only those of us had too many crawdads!

:sick:

oh, my.

Billy sure loves the runs... :sick:

Interesting observation, buttock.

No me gusta el diarrea

No me gusta el diarrea

No me gusta tambien.

Thanks to boardie Wrightson Fan I am one step closer to my goal of having every comic ever printed...

fightingamerican1.jpg