• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,459 posts in this topic

I got a few news ones back from CGC recently. I thought this one was gorgeous, though not from a much-collected title.

MaryMarvel7_zps080c44c0.jpg

I like Mary Marvel (and Wow). I had the MH copies of Mary Marvel #14 & #19. Fun title!

I got a few news ones back from CGC recently. I thought this one was gorgeous, though not from a much-collected title.

I like it! I have one Mile High Wow that I might send in myself. (I bought it from Ed Jaster years ago - for a very dear price, I might add.)

It seems like a lot of the Wow, Master and Mary Marvel Mile Highs haven't changed hands very often and are in beautiful condition. I find that the books that have moved around a lot, specially those that have been encapsulated, tend to show a lot of sign of wear.

I got a few news ones back from CGC recently. I thought this one was gorgeous, .

Beautiful! :cloud9:

though not from a much-collected title

Those :screwy: Mary Marvel collectors.

MaryMarvel10.jpg

Had a blast at Todd's comic geekfest and BBQ today. Managed to work out a nice trade with a buddy of mine for this lovely book.

It may not be the "hottest" book on the planet right now, but it is still a very key book in my view and it is from 1939 :cloud9:

First appearance of Sandman, and a blonde Superman :)

nyworldsfair1939_zps97c3355f.jpg

Had a blast at Todd's comic geekfest and BBQ today. Managed to work out a nice trade with a buddy of mine for this lovely book.

It may not be the "hottest" book on the planet right now, but it is still a very key book in my view and it is from 1939 :cloud9:

That's a beautiful copy! :cloud9:

Maybe not one of the hottest books, but definitely one of the coolest.

I'd love to get one some day.

I love that book and that's one of the nicer looking copies of it I've seen. Well done Bill.

:cloud9: