• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

I found this while on vacation. Always wanted one of these. It seems to be harder and harder to find any issue from this series these days. It's low grade but I'm happy to have found it!

Mystery Tales #1

image_zps231fc122.jpg

So cool when someone can find a book they've wanted for a long time! Congrats!

And Happy Birthday!

I found this while on vacation. Always wanted one of these. It seems to be harder and harder to find any issue from this series these days. It's low grade but I'm happy to have found it!

Mystery Tales #1

image_zps231fc122.jpg

So cool when someone can find a book they've wanted for a long time! Congrats!

And Happy Birthday!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!

Kirby and Simon works alot going on in this one

<a  href=http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/comicjack/100_4643_zps67be3e67.jpg' alt='100_4643_zps67be3e67.jpg'>

My collection always feels incomplete when I don't have a copy of this book in it. Was very happy to make a trade with Terry O'Neil today at the Philly show to add this one back in the fold. Low grade, but I love it anyway :)

greenlantern1_zps69524ba5.jpg

My collection always feels incomplete when I don't have a copy of this book in it. Was very happy to make a trade with Terry O'Neil today at the Philly show to add this one back in the fold. Low grade, but I love it anyway :)

greenlantern1_zps69524ba5.jpg

Nice one Bill :applause: