• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,437 posts in this topic

Thanks TB. Some people don't appreciate these high grade oddball comics like I do. I think they have there place in comic history, as well as the superheros. Here is another recent pick up. Highest graded as well.

PunchampJudy1_zps5392f266.jpg

Terrific Book!

Some of the favorite books in my collection are "oddball"...always picked them

up when I saw them.

mm

Couldn't resist this one in the CLink auction. How much more trouble could a guy be in? Your nickname is "The Lemonade Kid," you're in the ring with "The Monster," and there is a guy with a six-shooter taking aim at you. :o

RADBCAB720131219_94414_zps958fe2cb.jpg

Couldn't resist this one in the CLink auction. How much more trouble could a guy be in? Your nickname is "The Lemonade Kid," you're in the ring with "The Monster," and there is a guy with a six-shooter taking aim at you. :o

But you've been drawn by Frank Frazetta, so all is good! :cloud9:

But you've been drawn by Frank Frazetta, so all is good! :cloud9:

lol

Sorry,I was too lazy to pull down my Gerber books.plus,I like being friendly and finding stuff out by starting conversation.There is an advert for Target volume.1 no.1 in one of my DickCole comics,but no price shown.

I have not seen the price like that very many times,it is new and interesting to me.

:foryou:

Jimmers

I know its not major cool by any means buuuuut....

I've always wanted a Church book, and the one I ordered from Clink finally arrived today ! "took over a month to get here /sigh"

RAD5B36F20131218_122439.jpg

I know its not major cool by any means buuuuut....

I've always wanted a Church book, and the one I ordered from Clink finally arrived today ! "took over a month to get here /sigh"

RAD5B36F20131218_122439.jpg

Major cool in my book. Maybe the delay had to do with the owner being slow responding to notification that the book sold. hm