• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

i love this 2-piece set, too.

image-8.jpg

shadow312.jpg

Those are great!

The Shadow covers I find a bit shaky are the ones where they placed a comedy inset in the lower right corner. Kinda wrecks the impact of the cover.

This arrived on Thursday. I was a little worried that the slight mis-wrap would bother me, but it looks fine in hand

superman14_zps7acef597.jpg

A truly TERRIFIC looking book...don't know how I missed it on the newsstand!

mm

This arrived on Thursday. I was a little worried that the slight mis-wrap would bother me, but it looks fine in hand

superman14_zps7acef597.jpg

Beautiful book, Bill!

Not exactly a comic book, but seemed like something you guys would like to see! it is a Big Little book of Maximo, the Amazing Superman:

DSC_0038_zpsb01f44e7.jpg

It reminded me of the amazing man comics from Centaur Publications

Not exactly a comic book, but seemed like something you guys would like to see! it is a Big Little book of Maximo, the Amazing Superman:

DSC_0038_zpsb01f44e7.jpg

It reminded me of the amazing man comics from Centaur Publications

It is a very cool BLB. Nice condition too. I can't recall if I have that one or not. I'll have to dig into the BLB boxes and find out hm

Been a while since I posted, but trust me that's not for lack of buying. I've been slacking on my scanning due to taking care of too much other around the house (anyone ever take apart a clothes washer? FUN!) and doing other comic related stuff. That said, here's a borrod scan of a book that completed another LB Cole run for me!

img014-8.jpg

I overpaid, but I was tired of looking for a copy. Oh, I also have a cover proof of this to go along with it. ;)