• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,442 posts in this topic

and i'm beyond stoked to get this; near-mint book with killer pages, but for the blade grabbing the bottom right and messing up the cover/some page corners. i am officially in love with this new acq.

shadow4-2.jpg

WOW... what a great cover... that one should go on the Best Covers thread for sure

and i'm beyond stoked to get this; near-mint book with killer pages, but for the blade grabbing the bottom right and messing up the cover/some page corners. i am officially in love with this new acq.

shadow4-2.jpg

WOW... what a great cover... that one should go on the Best Covers thread for sure

thanks, sir. that guy at bottom right was stolen from a pioneer cover, and i'm gonna try to find that one, as well, for kicks.

not a title i collect, but i thought this little okajima was sooo pretty, i had to bite.

jungle136.jpg

Is that the one that was on Metro? If so, I also thought about picking it up. Great cover.

shadow4-2.jpg

thanks, sir. that guy at bottom right was stolen from a pioneer cover, and i'm gonna try to find that one, as well, for kicks.

What a nice copy of what seems to be rapidly becoming a key book. Who is the artist Billy? It's not Powell is it?

not a title i collect, but i thought this little okajima was sooo pretty, i had to bite.

jungle136.jpg

Is that the one that was on Metro? If so, I also thought about picking it up. Great cover.

yes, sir, from metro.

shadow4-2.jpg

That's an amazing cover!

shadow4-2.jpg

Another book with wonderful color choice.I love it and my radar is on!

Edited by comicjack

shadow4-2.jpg

Another book with wonderful color choice.I love it and my radar is on!

That's a beautiful copy. I was pleased to snag one last year. Since then the prices have skyrocketed.

Here's my copy when it was still ungraded.

ShadowComics42rawVGF_zpsfddf9ca1.jpg

I too went to the Phoenix Comic Con this past weekend, and came away with a few books. As you can see, I'm not much for focusing on any one area....

IMG_2916_zps1f7c707c.jpg

Excellent choices, each and every one! Wish we had met up at the show.

I too went to the Phoenix Comic Con this past weekend, and came away with a few books. As you can see, I'm not much for focusing on any one area....

IMG_2916_zps1f7c707c.jpg

lol That looks a lot like my collecting focus.