• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
48 48

48,565 posts in this topic

Stopped by Metro today on the way to work to pick up my first purchases of 2017, one of them my FIRST L.B. Cole book :banana: Which i may get around to scanning and posting tomorrow night (this glass of red wine is not helping to get it done tonight) lol

Had a great chat with Brandon, said hello to Stephen, and just thought i'd share this pic i took of some of their original art collection :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:Metro%20Art_zpskgpnztqg.jpg

Worth the trip Rick. I remember their old showroom had Universal Studios original monster movie posters among other items on the wall. Those were stunners too to walk in a room and be 'hit' with that.

:o The Flash #123 is sublime. If I remember right, Don Thompson owned that original art. That's back in the day when DC used to give away covers to fans for letters of comment. "LOC"!! (worship)

The stuff dreams are made of!!

Stopped by Metro today on the way to work to pick up my first purchases of 2017, one of them my FIRST L.B. Cole book :banana: Which i may get around to scanning and posting tomorrow night (this glass of red wine is not helping to get it done tonight) lol

Had a great chat with Brandon, said hello to Stephen, and just thought i'd share this pic i took of some of their original art collection :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:Metro%20Art_zpskgpnztqg.jpg

:o The Flash #123 is sublime. If I remember right, Don Thompson owned that original art. That's back in the day when DC used to give away covers to fans for letters of comment. "LOC"!! (worship)

Those were the days

Very cool stuff C!!! Put that on the bucket list of places to see for sure!!