• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,442 posts in this topic

Thanks!

More Junque from the Con....

jumbo161.jpg

WOW! I bought this book from Jon Warren back in 1989. I was quite happy when I got the book in and discovered it was the Cosmic Aeroplane copy! :applause:

Thanks!

More Junque from the Con....

jumbo161.jpg

WOW! I bought this book from Jon Warren back in 1989. I was quite happy when I got the book in and discovered it was the Cosmic Aeroplane copy! :applause:

Funny how books make the rounds. Bought this from Terry's Comics at the show.

Flew home from Chicago last night (a bit of an ordeal because of all the storms in the Midwest... thoughts go out to the folks in Indiana after the deaths at their state fair). Some purchases:

Another one of those "where's Waldo?" Hitler covers. Thanks to Harley for this one:

ab8.jpg

Pretty severe miscut, but a nice book.

fight34.jpg

Always liked this cover with the skeletal Nazi peeking in from the side.

ourflag1.jpg

after losing out on the atlantic city copy last week, i had a little master 21 hangover, but the book below ended up being the hair of the dog. got a few cool books in c'town, but this was the keeper. not as pretty as the a. city, by a longshot, but this way i still have something on the $ side of my financial statement.

master21.jpg