• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Thanks Jeff. Love me some Crom :)

it was your inspiration that led me to this beauty.

jojo8.jpg

I sold my high grade copy quite some time ago. Those pesky high grades are just hard to keep for us commoners

Love me some Walt Kelly :cloud9: This is a great Pogo cover.

This copy has no cover gloss - I'm guessing it was one of the Dell issues around 1947 made with matt covers. Does anyone know for sure?

Animal_comics_23.jpg

Love me some Walt Kelly :cloud9: This is a great Pogo cover.

This copy has no cover gloss - I'm guessing it was one of the Dell issues around 1947 made with matt covers. Does anyone know for sure?

Animal_comics_23.jpg

Incredibobble! Outstandazzlin'! :applause:

I have come to notice that many of you are commenting on the particular book being shown, as though you had already seen 27 copies of it before and are only observant of the condition of the book before you, but without regard for the artists work. So many of these books are new to me. I see the grade yea, but am usually commenting on the artists cover work, and how good it looks being in nice new like condition.

Is this an example of moneys power over people ? 9.6 is better than 9.2 which is better than 8.5 which is better than 8.0 because it represents "more valuable" ?

Just sayin.... or maybe askin hm:popcorn: