• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Nice books, supapimp! :applause:

That Solomon Grundy cover is killer, and you can never go wrong with a Raboy! (thumbs u

hm Decisions, decisions. ...Ah, why not. It's posted in the Axis thread below, but I'm so darn proud of this puppy that I can't keep it on a leash. :banana:

img_DBHfrontcovercopy_158-2.jpg

:whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee:

img_DBHbackcover_152.jpg

...front & back! :cloud9::cloud9:

Edited by DavidMerryweather

Used my coupons for free grading. I bought this from Sotheby's in 1996. Sotheby's noted the restoration, but not that it was trimmed. Guess they missed it?

(shrug)

My favorite blonde Superman cover:

fair39a.jpg

fair39b.jpg

And another Sotheby's purchase:

wb1a.jpg

Two of my favorite books! :applause:

Mine too (thumbs u

That Solomon Grundy cover is killer, and you can never go wrong with a Raboy! (thumbs u

hm Decisions, decisions. ...Ah, why not. It's posted in the Axis thread below, but I'm so darn proud of this puppy that I can't keep it on a leash. :banana:

img_DBHbackcover_152.jpg

That's like the best comic ever. (worship)

img_DBHbackcover_152.jpg

Agreed! :cloud9:

img_DBHbackcover_152.jpg

Agreed! :cloud9:

No doubt! (worship)

img_DBHbackcover_152.jpg

Great book David!

I love seeing everyone's babies. It's hard to follow a Hitler, but... this one is beautiful to me. Just got it today and it's the first 40's comic I've ever held in my hands. :) Not bad for 4 bucks. Real shame about the water damage. Caused a little browning on the edges of the first three pages, but the rest is quite nice.

309713_1945543492957_1673627641_1293745_2120055860_n.jpg

298885_1945557253301_1673627641_1293756_18430073_n.jpg

I love seeing everyone's babies. It's hard to follow a Hitler, but... this one is beautiful to me. Just got it today and it's the first 40's comic I've ever held in my hands. :) Not bad for 4 bucks. Real shame about the water damage. Caused a little browning on the edges of the first three pages, but the rest is quite nice.

Congratulations and welcome to the club, but I hope you know there's no going back now...