• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,444 posts in this topic

Thanks to one of my favorite geeks, this will be in my greedy hands after the holidays.

aa55art2.jpg

Here is how it looked in the comic

aa55.jpg

I've had this beauty in my collection for a long time Billbo. I'm happy that it'll be staying in the family!! Enjoy it my friend (thumbs u :headbang: (thumbs u

Amazing-Man21.jpg

Jeff, I think we are all beginning to run out of superlatives! Any one of the past few dozen books you've posted would be the centrepiece of most collections. In your case, (as with a handful of other boardies who consistently post high grade books), all I can say is,

"Average".

Average for you is top census. But we will not cease to be amazed, however many you post!

Simply amazing, man!

Amazing-Man21.jpg

Jeff, I think we are all beginning to run out of superlatives! Any one of the past few dozen books you've posted would be the centrepiece of most collections. In your case, (as with a handful of other boardies who consistently post high grade books), all I can say is,

"Average".

Average for you is top census. But we will not cease to be amazed, however many you post!

Simply amazing, man!

Thanks for the props, guys. Unloading my SA Marvels freed up some spending money and there were some great books to be had.

SI I posted this NM quality Buffalo Bill Picture Stories #1 (1949) a few days back. Then I come across this yesterday Buffalo Bill Picture Stories #2 in equally high quality. There wer eonly two in the series in 1949. It must be Christmas to get both in these grades. Here is the #1 again and a pic of #2

BuffaloBillPictureStories1.jpg

BuffaloBill2.jpg

Thanks to one of my favorite geeks, this will be in my greedy hands after the holidays.

aa55art2.jpg

aa55.jpg

I've had this beauty in my collection for a long time Billbo. I'm happy that it'll be staying in the family!! Enjoy it my friend (thumbs u :headbang: (thumbs u

Sweet OA !! :applause:

SI I posted this NM quality Buffalo Bill Picture Stories #1 (1949) a few days back. Then I come across this yesterday Buffalo Bill Picture Stories #2 in equally high quality. There wer eonly two in the series in 1949. It must be Christmas to get both in these grades. Here is the #1 again and a pic of #2

BuffaloBillPictureStories1.jpg

BuffaloBill2.jpg

Great looking books. (thumbs u

aa55art2.jpg

Pretty cool Pons (thumbs u

Thanks Richard. The bottom two panels kind of reference the cover, so that makes it even cooler to me :)

way to go pons, i know how happy that makes you. proud for you brother.

aa55art2.jpg

aa55.jpg

That's going to look awesome next to your Dr. Fate page!

It will indeed :cloud9:

Thanks Todd, Billy and Russ. GA art is becoming an addiction. Like I needed another one....

Amazing-Man21.jpg

I've looked at this book 8 or 9 times over the last three days and still am not sure what to say about it.

Thoughts range from "Are you sure this is real?" to random curses due to the knowledge that I'll never own

anything even coming close to this. Anyhow, once I get past the shock and jelousy all I can say is:

That is one damn strong comic book!