• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,384 posts in this topic

The postman and a kind boardie, were instrumental in helping me add these very fun books to my collection :)

Some of the interiors of these comics will make their way into the Splash thread for sure. Just fantastic art and stories inside!!

d353f2ea.jpg

Great book. :applause:

As an S&K collector, I have a couple issues from this early part of the run and want to get them all eventually. Fun stuff.

The postman and a kind boardie, were instrumental in helping me add these very fun books to my collection :)

Some of the interiors of these comics will make their way into the Splash thread for sure. Just fantastic art and stories inside!!

d353f2ea.jpg

Great book. :applause:

As an S&K collector, I have a couple issues from this early part of the run and want to get them all eventually. Fun stuff.

d353f2ea.jpg

Thanks Mark :)

I'd like to get them all eventually as well.

here's the whole lot of 'em. since you've got a nice start on the run, pons, go get 'em, but be patient on the 7.

jackpots-1.jpg

I'm nothing if not patient when it comes to comics...

:o It looks like Straw-Man hit the... (naw, I won't say it :grin:)

Edited by DavidMerryweather

here's the whole lot of 'em. since you've got a nice start on the run, pons, go get 'em, but be patient on the 7.

jackpots-1.jpg

I'm nothing if not patient when it comes to comics...

:o It looks like you hit the... (naw, I won't say it :grin:)

go ahead, say it----no way we can think any less of you.

:( Well, I never went to law school, but I've passed a few bars in my time. Isn't that worth anything? (shrug)

good point, well stated. in light of that, we like you, we really like you!!!!

:( Well, I never went to law school, but I've passed a few bars in my time. Isn't that worth anything? (shrug)

good point, well stated. in light of that, we like you, we really like you!!!!

:cloud9: