• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Happy to pick up this one. The seller's blurry photo indicated it was a pedigree of some sort, but it wasn't possible to make it out (and he didn't mention it). Turned out to be a Rockford. It presents very well for the grade with vibrant colors.

d3a89423-75db-4387-82c3-f628dd292f9e_zpsc3a8f2c6.jpg

Happy to pick up this one. The seller's blurry photo indicated it was a pedigree of some sort, but it wasn't possible to make it out (and he didn't mention it). Turned out to be a Rockford. It presents very well for the grade with vibrant colors.

Nice pickup - I like that title (Frank Thomas' Owl being best) while realizing it's not a popular series.

Posted this in the Pre code thread earlier this week, figured i'd post it here too.Manhunt1_zps2614fbcf.jpg

Very nice (thumbs u

thank you sir, great compliment from a collector like yourself!

this is indeed a cool cover; i especially like how both edges are already bloodied.

very cool. ship reminds me of the one from watchmen.

Posted this in the Pre code thread earlier this week, figured i'd post it here too.Manhunt1_zps2614fbcf.jpg

Very nice (thumbs u

thank you sir, great compliment from a collector like yourself!

this is indeed a cool cover; i especially like how both edges are already bloodied.

Thanks Straw-Man. Again, always appreciate when the big dogs give a thumbs up!

Nice pickup - I like that title (Frank Thomas' Owl being best) while realizing it's not a popular series.

Thanks. Yes, it's pretty much a dead title. Has a special appeal for me, though, because one of the things that sparked my interest in GA as a kid was reading an article on Thomas's Owl run in Crackajack Funnies.

Only time that logo was used on the series. I like it better than the standard.

Picked up a WW haul this week

Got these two and WW #18, #22

2mbc5k.jpg

289hqa.jpg

Very cool :applause: I've been on a Sensation/WW buying spree of late as well

I would love to see em :)

Picked up a WW haul this week

Got these two and WW #18, #22

2mbc5k.jpg

289hqa.jpg

Very cool :applause: I've been on a Sensation/WW buying spree of late as well

I would love to see em :)

Here they are. I've picked these up over the last month. And have had a bunch of fun along the way

IMG_0706_zpsdf9b5315.jpg