• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

This week has been pretty freaking awesome in terms of arrivals to the door here. Some of these will be cross posted in some other threads for fun. 

A few of these may have been posted at the time of purchase too but now I have my own scans :foryou:

I will post one at a time starting with this Crippen Torchy :x

fc.jpg

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Giant Comics Editions 12- one of two key Bakers I have been wanting that has eluded me, up until now.

Should have the other one soon, I hope. 

fc.jpg

I remember i passed on a really nice copy long ago, boy was i stupid 

1 minute ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

One more I forgot...

Took a while to get a decent Blackhawk 20. A book I have liked for several years.

fc.jpg

One of may favorite bondage covers. Was tempted on the one you had posted a week or so ago. Definitely high on my want list. Great colors on this :cloud9:

3 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

This week has been pretty freaking awesome in terms of arrivals to the door here. Some of these will be cross posted in some other threads for fun. 

A few of these may have been posted at the time of purchase too but now I have my own scans :foryou:

I will post one at a time starting with this Crippen Torchy :x

fc.jpg

Definitely score of the year so far :golfclap: