• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Some of my very favorite books that you will never see up for sale from me (unless they were to become under copies). I love the ECs and they are reasonable enough I don't feel bad for just letting them breathe. 

Most of these are not recent buys but I felt like looking at them and having a cigar anyway :luhv:

IMG_3114.JPG

IMG_7439.JPG

IMG_2973.JPG

IMG_7528.JPG

IMG_8603.JPG

Very nice group Rick. Light up! 

On 1/6/2018 at 2:02 PM, Robot Man said:

How about a weird one that I recently got? I think this title is a little under rated...

com supermagicianv2#4.jpg

On 1/6/2018 at 2:34 PM, comicjack said:

It is and that is a cool cover 

9 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

You're right -- it is and it is. :)

What they said.

I love her blasé could-care-less attitude while being slowly turned into cannibal stew. :whatthe:

7 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

This post is one of the best arguments against slabbing I've ever seen.

Thanks brother!! You will be happy to hear I have no intention whatsoever of slabbing this one!!:) That makes me think of an interesting question for me to ask you GA collectors maybe I will start a thread :idea:

13 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

What they said.

I love her blasé could-care-less attitude while being slowly turned into cannibal stew. :whatthe:

If you hang out with Super Magician, you go through this kind of thing a lot. :)