• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

I saw that National on Wednesday, but I passed because of the staple pop. Would have snagged it in a second otherwise. Still a fantastic book, wish I didn't hate that defect.

I saw that National on Wednesday, but I passed because of the staple pop. Would have snagged it in a second otherwise. Still a fantastic book, wish I didn't hate that defect.
I just figured, what the heck, a little tuck and no one's the wiser... J/k

I traded a Hulk 181 and cash for it. If the staple wasn't popped it would have cost more.

I just figured, what the heck, a little tuck and no one's the wiser... J/k

I traded a Hulk 181 and cash for it. If the staple wasn't popped it would have cost more.

What would you grade it? They had it at 4.5, which I didn't agree with, though it's a nice looking book.

Great haul, Andy! That's a gorgeous CoC #24 you got there (worship)

Angelo

Andy, he loves your CoC! :o

Between this and the Greggy comment, I have been throwing up in my mouth a little a lot lately.

I really like aerial covers, especially all of the Aces High covers :)

Nice pick ups (thumbs u

Thanks.

I was afraid I had shocked the forum into stunned silence! Either that or everyone's en route to San Diego.

Jack

It has been a little quiet lately...

Yeah. Only 694 posts to read now that I'm back. :tonofbricks:

My only San Diego pickups...

twobuys.jpg

Crappy photo with the flash on the Power 1, but it'll do for now.

Two great pickups agro23 :applause: :applause: - I somehow missed seeing both of those. I love esoteric stuff like the Power Comics, and the National 7 is an icon book.

Hope everyone had a good show!

I certainly did - it was my 25th Con out of the last 27 years, and was one of my best.