• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,443 posts in this topic

Talking about Tec's I got this a few days ago!! I hoping to have a TEC group shot very soon!!

Detective Comics #93 CGC 6.0 (Whites Pages)

comics072.jpg

one of my favorites, blows my ratty copy away!

Here a couple pick ups at the Montreal Comicon!!

Sensation Comics #107 - 1st Mystery issue; Johnny Peril by Toth

scan0010-6.jpg

I think this is the BEST later Sensation cover!

it is cool, but the lack of WW after issue 106 is the reason I put that as my cut off...but after seeing this one hm

A cool book just back from CGC....

master11.jpg

I am a sucker for early Fawcetts. The covers are just so pretty.

It took about 2 years of looking to finally track this one down! I was so happy to see a nice Halloween Flash story inside too! A lot of the flash's from this time period are tough, so it's not just this book in particular, but I was wondering if the right copy would ever come along!

2101999240_95a50a8d71_o.jpg

No Halloween inside, but it is the 4th App. of Pogo so that is nice! Infact the whole book is so cool, I am afraid I have to collect the title now... :frustrated:

2101217407_b3c890755c_o.jpg

it is a great little title, too!

It took about 2 years of looking to finally track this one down! I was so happy to see a nice Halloween Flash story inside too! A lot of the flash's from this time period are tough, so it's not just this book in particular, but I was wondering if the right copy would ever come along!

2101999240_95a50a8d71_o.jpg

Congrats on this find. I know it's been on your want list for a while now! One of the best Halloween covers out there IMO. (thumbs u

and since I am posting Halloween covers in December, here are two 1943 VCC buys.

loaded with Halloween stories inside!

2101218269_d3c4504595_o.jpg

YASSIR!

Looking forward to book reports on the old-school Bugs and Sniffles & Mary Jane stories. Is the S&MJ a Halloween story?

Jack

No Halloween inside, but it is the 4th App. of Pogo so that is nice! Infact the whole book is so cool, I am afraid I have to collect the title now... :frustrated:

2101217407_b3c890755c_o.jpg

Good stuff galore!!!

Not indexed at GCD -- how much Kelly work is in the book?

Another series I'd like to see reprinted, but probably not a broad enough audience to support the project.

Jack

A cool book just back from CGC....

master11.jpg

I am a sucker for early Fawcetts. The covers are just so pretty.

Killer blues, aquas and turquoise on that !!! :applause: