• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,443 posts in this topic

Won some nice Tip Tops Sunday and they already got here today! White pages on all of them - I'm very tempted to crack them :banana:

TipTop043CGC70fcsm.jpg

TipTop047CGC80fcsm.jpg

TipTop050CGC50fcsm.jpg

The 50 is actually the 2nd highest graded even at 5.0 - it's definately the toughest of the later issues to find for some reason and often has fading problems. The 47 cover is a blown up Foster panel.

WOW, Jeff, those are nice:) glad you won them!

I am not sure if I ever posted this one. Crippen copy with a nice Frazatta cover. I suspect many people don't even know that it exists. I would have had some GRs from the series with Fraz covers, but some stooge smoked my bids on Heritage not long ago.

timholt17-1.jpg

:cloud9:

[

WOW, Jeff, those are nice:) glad you won them!

Glad you gave me the heads up on the auctions. Thanks again! :)

Only two Tarzan covers left! (or four if you count 1 and 2 - still not sure if I'm going to pursue those- we'll see)

Just got this one in from a gator!

Silver Streak 2 :cloud9:

SilverStreak2.jpg

Check out Ronaldo's new book! (thumbs u

SilverStreak2.jpg

stunning colors....I could only afford to keep 2....either issue 1 and 2 or 6 and 7.....ryan and ronaldo made my choice easy ...thanks guys! (thumbs u

SilverStreak2.jpg

I could only afford to keep 2....

bullshit2.jpg

oh yea of little faith.... I just pray the bottom doesn't fall out :wishluck:

I could only afford to keep 2....either issue 1 and 2 or 6 and 7.....ryan and ronaldo made my choice easy ...thanks guys! (thumbs u

THANK YOU Rick! You made California a happier place to live for both of us!!

:applause:

I am jealous of R's #2... the colors and sharpness look INCREDIBLE on that book. Nice looking paper too, from what i can see.

I could only afford to keep 2....either issue 1 and 2 or 6 and 7.....ryan and ronaldo made my choice easy ...thanks guys! (thumbs u

THANK YOU Rick! You made California a happier place to live for both of us!!

:applause:

I am jealous of R's #2... the colors and sharpness look INCREDIBLE on that book. Nice looking paper too, from what i can see.

yep, the overhang kept cgc from encapsulating, but it is 100% unrestored, with nice paper and great eye appeal

Tough book to follow ... but I've been needing this one for a while and finally decided to buy a copy. The "Death Rite of the Dwarfs" story is quite :screwy::cloud9:

looks cool

My favorite Weird Fantasy cover. A classic. Thanks goes out Vinny Z. @ Metropolis Comics. I will buy from you guys again in the future!!! :luhv:

CC

scan0011-1.jpg

su wheat!

Tough book to follow ... but I've been needing this one for a while and finally decided to buy a copy. The "Death Rite of the Dwarfs" story is quite :screwy::cloud9:

love those ziff davis painted covers; you can see that guy's work in some of these.

wts.jpg