• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Special thanks to a certain board member who made this trade possible ( He is first in line for the AMF 2/4 BTW).

:whistle:

Ryan, I am VERY happy for you - to get a triple play like that is so rare indeed.

Hearty :applause:, and an extra round of :golfclap: !!

Thanks loads Steve!!! ;)

Here's a shot that goes out to all the little Gators everywhere...

Some recent pick ups... including the trade stuff.

ugroup_post.jpg

Ryan you're on a roll! I love your collecting tastes - rare, esoteric and cool! :applause:

Here's a shot that goes out to all the little Gators everywhere...

Some recent pick ups... including the trade stuff.

ugroup_post.jpg

Ryan you're on a roll! I love your collecting tastes - rare, esoteric and cool! :applause:

Thank you very much, Theagenes. The roll has slowed down though ... I'm having to shift books within the collection. Making some sacrifices!

And lastly, a shout out to board member Dwight for the two pulps on the left ... amazing copies of very rare Red Circle (aka Timely) weird menace pulps!!

The other one on the far right is an ebay pick up (cover look familiar Bangzoom???)

weirdmenace_post.jpg 

It does look familiar. lol

I wonder why?!? hm

tradebooks_post.jpg

I think you made a great trade, Ryan. :cloud9:

I love the comics. :applause:

Don't forget the Calling 2-R story in Target Comics.

It's a classic, although most people don't realize it. :makepoint:

Thanks BZ! I do like the CALLING 2-R strip ...I am drawn to all old sci-fi material of that era!! there are some really great designs in that strip.

And lastly, a shout out to board member Dwight for the two pulps on the left ... amazing copies of very rare Red Circle (aka Timely) weird menace pulps!!

The other one on the far right is an ebay pick up (cover look familiar Bangzoom???)

weirdmenace_post.jpg 

It does look familiar. lol

I wonder why?!? hm

Some of us have to make due with the dime store version of the real thing!! :(

TARGET7larson_post.jpg 

Easily the coolest book I have seen posted on the forums in the last month. (worship)

It's been a lot longer than a month since I have seen a cooler book than that Larson Target #7 posted. Wow what a book (worship)

I would love to own that book. Very well done Ryan. I am extremely jealous.

It's been a lot longer than a month since I have seen a cooler book than that Larson Target #7 posted. Wow what a book (worship)

I would love to own that book. Very well done Ryan. I am extremely jealous.

Thanks Bill... coming from a vet in the hobby like you, thats saying something.

I FINALLY got a scanner!

So I just scanned a few of my books that I had no scans of (or really bad pics of)

I believe I have posted most of these, but I must share my new scans with everyone :)

Advnenture37.jpg

Adventure32.jpg

AmazingAdventureFunnies.jpg

Heroic2.jpg

MoreFun127.jpg

MoreFun13.jpg

very nice stuff Ronaldo. and i understand there are very few of those more fun 127's awailable.

I believe I have posted most of these, but I must share my new scans with everyone

Sweet books!! :cloud9:

I have friends who are lawyers and based on that I can state categorically that California does indeed require the re-posting of new scanned images within 30 days of the acquisition of a new scanner.